This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Read my disclosure here.
Want to make a Halloween costume for your child that’s creative and unique? Here are 50 Easy DIY Halloween Costumes for Kids.
Dress up with your kits this Halloween!
Why pay $50 or more on a Halloween costume that they would only wear once while trick or treating when you can make your own costume without having to break the bank.
Plus, homemade costumes are creative and unique. You won’t have to worry about the neighbor’s kids wearing the exact same costume!
Keep in mind that you can get the clothing for these costumes at thrift stores for great prices!
Here you will find over 50 creative and easy DIY Halloween costume ideas for Kids. From movie and tv show themed costumes to scary and funny Halloween costumes, there is something for every child!
Other Halloween posts you might love:
- Free Halloween Checklist that will Keep You Organized
- 25 Scary Halloween Cupcakes You Need to Make This Year
- 11 Easy DIY Decorations For a Not so Scary Halloween
- Fun And Unique Family Matching Costume Ideas (For The Best Halloween Ever!)
What You Need:
About the only crafting materials you will need for these projects are:
1. Cindy Lou by Life is Sweeter by Design
2. Unicorn Costume by Small Stuff Counts
3. No-Sew Bat Costume by Tikkido
4. Peter Pan’s Shadow by Tikkido
5. Cookie Monster by Life is Sweeter by Design
6. Gnome Costumes by Huckle Berry Life
7. Minecraft Foxy Costume by Tonya Stabb
8. Peacock Costume by Huckleberry Life
9. Scarecrow Costume by Where the Smiles Have Been
10. Indiana Jones by The Mama Maven
11. Despicable Me ‘Agnes’ Costume by Tonya Staab
12. Nightmare Foxy Costume by Ruth Lovett Smith
13. LEGO Lord Vampyre Costume by Tonya Staab
14. Mr. Men Costumes by Tonya Staab
15. Stick Figure Costume by Moneywise Moms
16. Baby Lamb by Spaceships and Laserbeams
17. Race Car Boxtume by Spaceships and Laserbeams
18. Sophie the Giraffe Baby Costume by Shrimp Salad Circus
19. Stacking Toy DIY Baby Halloween Costume by Shrimp Salad Circus
20. Yoda Paper Mache Head by This Ole Mom
21. Miraculous Ladybug Costume by Chicken Scratch NY
22. Steve Irwin Last Minute Costume by Chicken Skratch NY
23. Taco and Hot Sauce Costumes by Everyday Jenny
24. Ash Ketchum Pokemon Trainer by Building Our Story
25. Pikachu Costume by And Next Comes L
26. Squirtle Costume by And Next Comes L
27. Boo from Monster’s Inc by Highlights Along the Way
28. DIY Bride Costume by Highlights Along the Way
29. Felt Owl Costume by Kiss My Tulle
30. Butterfly Costume by Press Print Party
31. DIY Olaf Costume by Mom Always Finds Out
32. Cat in the Hat Costume by Desert Chica
33. Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 Costumes by Mission to Save
34. Prince Charming Costume by Desert Chica
35. Ballerina Jewelry Cardboard Box Costume by Love the Day
36. Crayon Costume by One Crazy Mom
37. Dragon Wings Costume by Swoodsons Says
38. Pretty Flower Halloween Costume by The Tip Toe Fairy
39. Luigi and Mario Costumes by Coupon Closet
40. Disney Maui Costume by See Lindsay
41. No Sew Thor Costume by Highlights Along The Way
42. Uno Group Costume by Dukes and Duchesses
43. Easy Ghost Costume by Press Print Party
44. Skein of Yarn Halloween Costume by Dukes and Duchesses
45. Lemonade and Ice Cream Stands by Love the Day
46. Jellyfish Costume by Press Print Party
47. Magic Man Costume by DIY Candy
48. Poop Emoji by 5 Minutes for Mom
49. DIY Big Troll Hair by Fleece Fun
50. No-Sew Inflatable Tube Man Costume by Desert Chica
Which of these creative DIY Halloween Costumes will you make for your kids this year?
Viktoria is a lover of all things hand lettering, your new hand-lettering Mr. Miyagi, and founder of AwesomeAlice.com, a site for busy women wanting to learn hand-lettering.
Using her popular Hand Lettering Bundle and Just Start Lettering course, she makes learning hand-lettering easy and fun so that busy women all over the world can learn to confidently create beautiful lettering that will bring more meaning and joy to their lives! To learn about Viktoria’s books and programs, visit: shop.awesomealice.com